Aa
A
A
Close
lumps/bumps in vaginal opening
Hello everyone.  I seem to have a couple lumps on the opening right inside my vagina.  I'm on my period and I'm usually very sore and tender down *there* during my period, it’s not uncommon for tampons to irritate me to the point of pain when I wipe or put them in.  But this time it seems to start hurt when I wasn’t using tampons so I had a look and noticed these swollen lumps.  It’s not outside my vagina, its right inside the opening (and possibly further in) and they look very swollen but are not discolored or red and they don’t seem to be "blisters" or "sores".  They are sore, but they seem to have become less sore over the 3 days but when I look at them they don’t seem to be getting better, in fact there seems to be more of them (there are about 3 to 4, it’s hard to tell because that areas isn’t exactly uniform to begin with).  Does anyone know what this could be?  Or has anyone had something similar (mine hasn’t stopped yet so I don’t know if they will go away or not)?  Could they be associated with my period?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Update: my period ended but the lumps are still there, although they look less swollen.  They are not tender or sore at all now.  Any help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1816154 tn?1463433618
Blank
hansen20 commented on Saw the babies again ...
2 hrs ago
740516 tn?1360946086
Blank
AppleBr commented on 10356's status
6 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1464196836
Blank
KTowne Hellllo 17 weeks! :) Comment
8 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles