lumps inside vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

lumps inside vagina

For a little over a month, I have noticed some small lumps inside my vagina on (I believe) my cervix.  It started out as just one little lump, which went away for a while.  It came back but there are more little lumps now.  They seem to come and go.  SHould I be concerned?    Do I need to get this checked?  I am sexually active in a monogomous relationship, and have been tested for STI's already.  Sometimes I do get pain during or after intercourse in the lower sides of my abdomen.  I am not too sure if that is related to the little lumps.  Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!
I have noticed a lump that feels like it is larger than it has been inside my vagina. I am 56 years old and had a pap smear last year and everything was normal. I am concerened and should I be?
i am 17 years old i have a little lump that only gose hard after sex and hurts. its just under my right vagina lip and i dont wanna go to the doctors. any idea what it chould be?

im 22 an have a lump as well at first it only felt irritated when i had sex but then it hurts really bad  right at the opening by my g-sot can anyone help or knw whats goin on??
i have the same problem as u
I have the same problem. I've gotten tested for std/sti and everything is normal.  I get an irritated/tingling/burning sensation when I'm stressing or before my menses.  I have stopped using deorderant vaginal sprays, soaps and detergents because it makes the irritation worse.  It appears to look like a rash in my upper part of my vagina. I can only see them when I push outward and do the self-examines.  I can only wash with baby soap that has no perfumes.  Even when the soap rinses off my body if I don't hold my legs tight it will begin to irritate and burn.  My last pap was normal but the symptoms have not gone away but have calmed down.  Its starting to be embaressing going to the ER and OB/GYN for the same problem ending in the same results NORMAL :( I am not sexually active at this time.  I know that I began these symptoms after dooshing with a medicated dooshe for yeast after my menstral and it burned afterwards.  I don't know whatelse to do and at times I get anxiety thinking the worst of possible std/sti that haven't shown up, despite I have gotten tested and its normal.  I'm not sure weather to find a new ob/gyn and get a 6th opinion or just continue to deal with it.  I have been taking acidiphilous tabs which have the same ingrediants as yogurt and its good for the maintanance of the vaginals PH flora.  Confused and distressed is where I'm lead to.  :/ what else is there to be done, I just wanna be normal again.