mastubation
Dear,

i have a habbit of mastubation 4m age 18 and now iam 27, id mastubation is injerious and there is a curve in my pennies, plz help me and does size matters
Size doesn't matter.
If the girl loves you she shouldn't care about your size. If she does then she's a *****. Everyone has differently shaped penises. An ex of mine had one that was curved to the right. Some have that are curved up and even that are curved down. You are completely normal.
Plus, some penises that are curved may fit with certain vaginas better that cause more pleasure for the women. Be proud that you even have a penis.
Its nothing wrong with your "friend" and it wont effect your sex life. I must say dat my best was with a guy whose "friend" curves downward & he is nt a magnum (hes about 8.5 in.) bt its very pleasureful & he always hit me spot ;)