menses problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

menses problem

iam girl of age 22 yrs  & unmarried.  i need a solution to my major problem regarding menses periods.i have already consulted a doctor for this problem but i was not satisfied with that i have a lots of hope that u will solve the problem.my problem is that i dont have periods until i have a 6 tablets of REGESTRONE(5mg) as per the precription of the doctor.and the other problem is there is a flow of white fluid through uterus every day i.e sometimes less & sometimes more fluid. the doctor said that i have a harmone deficiency.

i fear that this may lead to not having children.please tell me that whether it is a major problem or not.please give me the solution for this problem.please answer for my questions:

1.i willnot have periods until i have a regestrone-5mg(6 tablets). why?

2.there is a flow of white fluid from my uterus. what is that fluid? & why daes it flow?

3.if there is harmone deficiency. what should be done to fill the harmone deficiency?

4.will there be any problem after marriage regarding having periods?

this problem is there from the next month of my maturity.please give me the solutio
HI WHAT TYPE OF DOCTOR ARE YOU SEEING NOW?ARE YOU SEEING A GYNECOLOGIST OR YOUR FAMILY DOCTOR?YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SEE A GYNECOLOGIST THAT JUST SPECIALIZES IN HORMONE REPRODUCTION.THAT IS WHY YOUR PERIODS ARE MESSED UP.THERE MIGHT ALL SO BE OTHER ISSUES CAUSING THIS PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.ARE YOU LOSING WEIGHT WITH OUT TRYING TO?ARE YOU LOSING YOUR HAIR?DOES THE HEAT BOTHER YOU?LET ME KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT YOU AND I MIGHT BE ABLE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.TAKE CARE OF YOUR.TNT406
ya there is hair loss& also weight loss.can i get a solution with out consulting doctor.plz help me.is this a major problem.
HI AGAIN WITH THAT REPLY TOU GAVE ME,YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR THYROID LEVELS CHECKED.LOSING WEIGHT WITH OUT TRYING AND LOSING YOUR HAIR ARE SYMPTOMS OF A THYROID DISORDER.WITH NOT HAVING PERIODS YOU ARE PROBABLY CONSISDERED A HYPERTHYROID.WOMEN WHO DO NOT HAVE REGULUR PERIODS ARE OFTEN BOTHERED WITH A THYROID PROBLEM.THE SAME GOES FOR WOMEN WHO BLEED HEAVLY EVERY MONTH AND DEVELOP FIBRIOD TUMORS OR CYSTS ON THIER OVARIES.ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A REFERALL TO SEE A ENDOCRINDOLOGIST THEY SPECIALIZE IN THE THYROID AND THE HORMONES THAT THEY PRODUCE.YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR PROBLEM ALL FIXED.BUT YOU WILL NEED THE HELP OF A DOCTOR WE ARE NOT DOCTORS ON THIS SITE.WE ONLY GIVE ADVICE AND YOU CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,IT'S UP TO YOU.THIS IS ONLY A PATIENT TO PATIENT FORUM.I THINK IT IS YOUR THYROID MESSING YOUR PERIODS UP,THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL KNOW IS TO HAVE IT CHECKED OUT.MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR ON MONDAY AND START GETTING THIS TAKEN CARE OF.IF YOU DON'T HAVING A BABY WILL BE DIFFICULT,IN THE FUTURE.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF TNT406.
thank u v much for the suggestion.ive will be consulting doctor soon.
YOUR WELCOME HON ALL WAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BODY,ITS THE ONLY ONE YOU'VE GOT.LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.TNT406
my periods start rutinely am unmarried 23 fem but before period my white uterus flow and again menses hapn 3 days what this problem i wana improve my diet also less
hi,
i have a query... i date for my menstrual cyle was the 1st of march its 9 days passed i yet haven't received them... prior to that a month ago i had sex with my boyfrd... but he did not insert inside me... now i haven't recieved my periods on the day. am worried. does this mean am Conceiving .. pls help am worried
hii
im a gal of 18yrs, i weigh 48 kg... i need an answer abt my menses problem..
i hav realy bad pains..i feel faintish, no apitite, vomitish,spine ache..my periods are in odd dayss most of da time it wont complete 28 daiis it bedins from 18th day o 20th day.. even ponston n panadol wont work...
im in tears wen i get my periods...help me plzz
I am 37 years old married woman, I need solution for major problem rgarding mensus. Every month 10 to 15 days mensus is delaying. I already make family planning operation and scared I will be pregnant again. Please advise

I want to know what's wrong with me.
I am a 19 years old this year.
You can mail me at jans-@live.com, thankyou.

Recently, whenever my menstration comes, I will have a terrible stomachache, which made me have diarrhea. After which, I would feel like vomitting. And only after I vomit, I would feel much much better. I thought it was caused to food poisoning the first time I had this. But this repeats for three and more times already (not consecutively every month) Kindly those who know what is wrong with me, mail me!! Thankyou. I appreciate your kindness.
I have a period problem. 2,3 months delayed. i m maried 24. my gynecologest sugested me progylton. i used it twise a time for 3,3 month bt during this my period woz normal bt wen i stoped to use iregular period again start. my blood test r clear i have no harmons problem bt my gynecologist told me ur swallon on ovary cant be at right time thats why ur period mised. i m reli wory bcz no period mean no baby.give me a solution what can i do. plz plz..
my  period delayed 3 months . from last year im suffering with  this problem