minor labia

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

minor labia

okay well.. this is embarrassing. i have been reading some of the things on here about minor labia's. one is bigger than the other and every time my boyfriend and i go to have sex i tell him not to look and i can see he is getting annoyed with it. we have been dating for a year now, and i won't let him see "down there" because i am embarrassed, i mean... i don't mind the discoloration of it, and he isn't experienced, but when he was young (like every other boy) he watched porno, and you know that they have the perfect kind of stuff. but... i don't want him to look and be like.. ew or what the f*ck?! and i know many girls' stories on here with the "every ones minor labia and/or vagina is different, and the porn stars and play boy magazines or w/e porno thing uses editors to make them look nice and how you should be happy with yourself. i cannot face the fact that i should accept who i am. i know i have no choice to, we gave each other ourselves for the first time.. and i feel bad that i am annoying him, and i know that if he cannot accept me for who i am it is his loss, he says he doesn't care what i look like because i always say my nose is ugly. and i am not very open to people, so it's not like i can tell him it, and not be embarrassed and/or ashamed. so i need advice. and i would love to hear what anyone has to say. what should i do?!
U have a camel toe normal u jst loose