mirena IUD Vs pregnancy
After 6 months with mirena's IUD, wich left me with a big left ovarian cyst, I decided to get pregnant.
My question is...
I got mirena's iud removed on 01/16/08 (got my period the following day until 01/21/08)and I had unprotected sex with my  husband on 01/29/08, is there a chance for me to be pregnant?
and if so, can the hormones harm my baby?
how did you fnd out you had a cyst?
I had the mirena iud for six months and had it removed b/c it caused me pain in my back and legs, and also my lower stomach. We wanted to have another child to in foture so after hearing that some women where having trouble getting pregnant we had it taken out. Now one year later we are finally pregnant. So any one having trouble getting pregnant after mirena it will happen when you are not trying so hard. Good luck to those of you trying may god be with you.
Well hello, I recently had my mirens iud removed on October 4 2008 i had it in for about a month ... I hated the bleeded i phoned and asked if it was normal to bleed for that long and they if i bleed longer than 4 months than i should worry. i went to see the doctor last week to have removed because it was so uncomfortable.. they said it would be best to keep it in... than on saturday the pain was too much to handle so i phoned again and they did an ultrasound and they found a cyst on my left ovarian and an bacteria infection ..my husband and i asked them to remove the mirena iud so today is day 2 and i think i started my period this morning butthe bleeding has almost stopped so i'm not quite sure what is going on ...My husband and I are planning baby #3 and was kinda hoping to concieve this month..So i'm praying everything well go as according to planned.  I hope everything goes well with you ...Please keep in touch ...I would like  to have someone to talk to.about this situation because I'm very worried how long it is going to take to conieve baby #3........Bye for now