mirena coil problems
Hi ladies.  I am just wondering if you can help.and if any one has had the same problems and what the outcome was. I've had this coil fitted for 17 month. (Inserted after my ddaughter.) This is my 2nd one (first removed to have my daughter) No problems till.now. for the past 4-5 weeks ive been suffering really bad migraines that last 3-4days. And for the past 3-4 days ive been getting discharge which resembles a mucus plug I lost when I went into labour with my daughter. Please help! TIA X
Such vaginal discharge can be due to inflammation or congestion of the vaginal mucosa.It can occur in estrogen imbalance,vaginal infections or STD’s.I would suggest you to consult a gynecologist and get a pelvic examination and swab culture done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.