mirena coil
I had my mirena coil removed in november...it's now march and still no period...any idea on how long it can take for my cycle to return????
Amenorrhea during and after using Mirena IUD is a side effect of this contraceptive. According to an estimate nearly 23.9% women were having this side effect after using Mirena. However if there is any unprotected intercourse then  to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

The day i had my coil removed i got put on the mini pill, i have taken it although the odd occasion i have forgotten but for the past 2 weeks or so my breast have been tender especially my nipples, ive had discharge and all the symptoms like im due to have a period...i had something similar last month but nothing happened, my symptoms are slightly worse this month.

i have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have come back negative, the last one was last week 13th march 2012.

thank you