miscarriage after seeing a heartbeat
I was wondering if anyone ( I know there are cases, just wondering how common) has had a miscarriage after seeing their baby's healthy heartbeat?  I had a miscarriage in October, and they never found a heartbeat.   I am now eleven weeks along, and have seen my baby's heartbeat twice now (and what a beautiful sight).  My husband thinks we are pretty much out of the woods now, and I am just still so worried that something may go wrong, which I am sure is a normal emotion.  
I myself have never been in that situation, but I know of cases where it's happened. Normally after a heartbeat is seen the chance of miscarriage drops drastically. (I think it's like 5% or something. Can't remember) Keep hope that all will go well. You're close to going into the second trimester and at that point chances of miscarriage drop even more.
I had a miscarriage 5 years ago that was my 3rd miscarriage and I saw my baby and heard the heartbeat in week 13 and found out at my next appt. (4 wks later) that my baby had died.  The worst miscarriage I had faced thus far.  We had one healthy child between miscarriages, and decided not to press our luck again.  We biologically can't have anymore, because that last miscarriage felt a little "below the belt".  We are very happy with our only child (7 yr. old) now and don't feel the need to replace the ones we lost.  Took me a long time to accept that, but it's all okay now.  Don't fret... take some deep breaths.  Some people are an exception to the percentages and some are a part of them.  Keep yourself healthy and do all you can for your growing baby.
After your first trimester most say you are out of the woods. 22weeks is the next mark to hit but really try to enjoy this time. I know you're worried but its wonderful time. Good luck
Thanks to all for your advice.  I have been fortunate with two healthy pregnancies, and then lost my last one, so now, I am really nervous.  I have been experiencing mild cramping for the past three days too, so even more cause for concern since I don't recall experiencing this with my first two.  I will try to relax and let nature take its course though.  Thanks again.