miscarriage

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

miscarriage

hi ladies I'm new to the sight I was looking for information on fertility after miscarriage and I found this site and seen all of your posts and it gave me hope. It has been 2 days since I passed my baby that I wanted more than life its self I am still bleeding a little (sorry if tmi) but I am wondering if it is okay to start trying again as soon as the bleeding has stopped from what I have read women are more fertile after going through this is this true. I am very sorry for all that has gone through the same experience it has left me with a very empty hole in my soul and has been very difficult but reading your posts have given me hope if anyone can shed some light on this situation I would really appreciate it.
For a subsequent pregnancy you can wait for at least one normal period. Pregnancy loss due to cervical incompetence is a risk for the next pregnancy. For this reason, you should be sure to consult with a high-risk pregnancy specialist or other experienced OB/GYN early in your next pregnancy and ideally before conception.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals