miscarriage
hi ladies I'm new to the sight I was looking for information on fertility after miscarriage and I found this site and seen all of your posts and it gave me hope. It has been 2 days since I passed my baby that I wanted more than life its self I am still bleeding a little (sorry if tmi) but I am wondering if it is okay to start trying again as soon as the bleeding has stopped from what I have read women are more fertile after going through this is this true. I am very sorry for all that has gone through the same experience it has left me with a very empty hole in my soul and has been very difficult but reading your posts have given me hope if anyone can shed some light on this situation I would really appreciate it.
For a subsequent pregnancy you can wait for at least one normal period. Pregnancy loss due to cervical incompetence is a risk for the next pregnancy. For this reason, you should be sure to consult with a high-risk pregnancy specialist or other experienced OB/GYN early in your next pregnancy and ideally before conception.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.