miscellaneous female issues - do they mean anything?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I started having abnormal paps about a year and a half ago, both with the standard test and with the "Papsure" visual exam.  About a year ago I had a colposcopy done that confirmed the presence of abnormal cervical cells.  So after a year of re-paps (the last two tests were negative but the Papsure still showed abundant abnormal cells) I had cryosurgery done on my cervix this week.  
Question 1: Is it normal to have urine leakage following the cryo?  This started two days after the cryosurgery, and I don't even get the urge to urinate, I just start dribbling.  I have never had issues with this before.  It began a little too soon after the cryo for it to be a coincidence.
Question 2: I have moderately heavy bleeding of the cervix if you even look at it wrong, let alone scrape it for the pap smear or bump it too hard during sex.  And I get a sharp pain/cramp when they scrape it for the Pap, which my dr said I shouldn't be able to even feel.  I also have a lot of pressure right above my pelvic bone during sex, and have for a few years.  I have mentioned all of this to my doctor, and he just makes comments that the bleeding and being able to feel the pap test is unusual but nothing else is said.  With a personal history of a ruptured ovarian cyst and family history of ovarian cancer and endometriosis in my mom, why has nothing been done?  No tests besides the pap, no ultrasounds, etc.  I also have two spots in my lower abdomen that have a near constant dull ache.  Does anyone have any suggestions of opinions?  Any advice or input would be much appreciated!!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals