missed menstrual cycle for 2 months
OK
Here's the issuse I'm 22 years old, and proud to say I'm still a virgin. My cycle for the most part has always been regular. Well last year I notice how it started to be a little more irregular.I didn't really pay it any attention. I've never  had a visit with an ob/gyn. More so because I used to think that if I wasn't active, why do I need to and because I don't have any medical insurance and I felt pretty health I'd never had any health problems before now. So in the month of sept. I told my mom that I didn't remember having my cycle. So for oct. I decide to keep up with it and it still hasn't came yet. I 'm tryin not to panic I know that stress can some times thro it off. Should I be worried ?
I would go to the OB/GYN...just in case.  It could just be stress but I would rather be safe and have it checked out.  Specially if you were normal up unto recently.  Best of Luck!
Your situation is not uncommon at all.  Lots of women experience this.

Starting at age 18, regardless of sexual activity, a woman should be going to a GYN every year - get regular pap smears.

You have two choice, seeing as how you're not possibly pg:
One is you could wait it out, eventually your period will come.  It might take a couple weeks or it might take months.  There's no way to know.  
Two is to go to the doc, get your first annual exam, and as part of that visit your doc will give you a prescription to jumpstart your period.  Then you can discuss the possibility of taking birth control to regulate your periods.

Good luck!!
I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD SINCE MAY 2005. HOWEVER, LAST YEAR THE SAME THING HAPPENED WHERE I DIDN'T GET MY PERIOD FOR ALMOST 4 MONTHS. I TOOK PREGNACY TESTS AND THEY ALL CAM OUT NEGATIVE. I WENT TO MY GYNE. AND HE SAID THAT IT IS CAUSED BY STRESS AND MY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHEN ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST PERIOD? WHAT DO YOUR DrS. SAY??
My sister in law has the same thing going on and I dont know of her finding out anything as to why.  But maybe if you are not seeing a obgyn you should.  Family doctors are great but they need to know a wide range of info.  They might not know something that and ob would.  If you plan on children this could pose a problem with fertility.  as it took My sister in law 3 years to get pregnant with her son.  She took fertiliy pills and all.  but in the end it was pure luck that she consived and even after she did it took the doctors two months to find out when the baby was due cause she had not had a period in a few months.
What if i havent had my period for almost 2 month and the at home pregnacy test say negative????? Could having a miscarriage 6 months ago have any thing to do with that???
I miss my period for two months now going on the third and have taking a lot of preg. test they all negative, I'm going to the obgyn this week to see what it may happend, my boyfriend and I are trying to have a baby, I had a tubal pregnancy in march 2007, and I've never been late, especially two months.
I am not getting my menstrual cycle after  45 days .I am not pregnant.
can you advice
My daughter has an irregular period.She has not had for 8 months now and her doctor is not too worried. She is a virgin so we don't have to worry about that. I worry it could be cyst or cancer, she has post ovarian sydorme. and this is the longest she has gone is there any one out there that can help me.

The worried mom
My period was regular but for the past year it has become irregular. I usually missed my period for one month for the most but then for the past two months i havent seen my period. When it came this month, it was light. I took 2 at home pregnancy test and they were negative. Is this normal?
I am 31 years old my husband and i tried for 4 years to have a baby but to no luck last year in Dec i went on Depo but i bleed the next month and had a regualr period the whole time i was on it i then had a period for 2 weeks in june - july and i have now not had a period for almost 3 months its very frustrating i have not taken a test as hubby doesnt want me to what should i do