monistat 1

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

monistat 1

hey, I used the monistat 1 ovule on saturday and was wondering how long it takes for all the cream from the ovule to dissolve/dischage....it seems like there's still a whole lot of thick white stuff, just wondering if this is normal.  Also, did anyone wlse notice a white film forming and irritated skin that looks raw/kind of bumpy and is super sensitive to the touch? Just wanted to know ifmy experience is normal and if it is, how long it takes for it all to be normal again.  thanks!
I too recently tried the monistat 1 ovule (2 days ago) and noticed a lot of the thick white stuff with lots of burning and irritation.  Has it stopped for you yet?  I actually found a lot of useful information on this website under a different forum.  It seems like monistat causes a ton of problems.  Here is the link
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/WomensHealth/messages/6738.html
I'm sure you will find this information useful.  
I've just put the monistat ovule about 6 hours ago.. And I'm not feeling any sensations or anything but its just amesa down there! I was wondering how long until the ovule dissolves because this is just... a major inconvenience.
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
aiyanas_momma commented on photo
Sep 25
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals