my boobs hurt & havent had a period! but i dont feel pregnant..? HELP
so me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex and i was on the birth control shot but i didnt get it the last time i was supposed to and it has been 2 months and i still havent gotten my period. not only tht but my boobs are KILLING me!! my bra's dont fit and hurts to even wear a bra.. however!, i hav taken 2 pregnancy tests and both came out negative! but im still kinda worried! could i still be pregnant???? & ev heard of false negatives on HPT, so if the test keep coming up negative how will i know if i am or not??!
It is possible that the hormone fluctuation is causing your boobs to grow. when you come off of the shot (or any other birth control) your hormones go kinda crazy and that can include missing your period or boobs getting bigger =) I am sure that if you are not pregnant if you have taken a test recently and it was negative you are most likely not pregnant. if you are planning on going back on the shot you may feel a lot better since your body is used to it. Hope you feel better soon!