my gfs sperms smell during and after sex..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

hi, well i have been with this girl for 8 months and before she never used to smell while or after sex and then we had break up and we didnt had sex for around 2 months and now i met her 2 days back and last night and both times during and after sex i could smell the sperms. i wana ask if that smell is cozz she has been sleepin with other guys during this break up and thats y she smells or there can be any other reason as well ?
Well first question is Do you *** inside of her? and if so, it might be the smell of both of you inside her, which can give off an awful smell. It happens to me also. Its nothing to be worried about, and i doubt that she got the smell from sleeping around, But if you are concerned, ask her, and then both of you go get tested! Its the safest way, and surest way to find out for sure! Also ask her to get in the shower with you before sex or have sex in there, thats a way to be romantic and have her clean as well.. Maybe she just didnt shower, could be as simple as that.
also women dont have sperm! Just to let ya know... It would be a mix of her bodily fluids and of your sperm.
It's most likely your sperm and her body fluids. I know that smell, its gross. Or maybe its just you.
I was a virgin when I married my husband and I never had an odor issue until after I started having sex.  The smelly odor only occurs after he ejaculates inside of me.  But if he uses a condom or withdraws before ejaculation, I don't get the bad smell.

My doctor said that's how my body reacts to his semen (it changes my vaginal pH level).  The smell usually goes away after about 3 days once all the semen drains out.
I agree with everyone else, it is the bodily fluids changing her pH level causing a bad smell.
Girls don't have sperm, if we did we could impregnate ourselves.
She came when I *** it makes my bf itch its normal mine smells to I always touch nd lick my fingers it tastes bomb :)
I recently got with my ex boyfriend and he gave me an std. We got on meds and cleared it up but now everytime we have sex its stinky right after he cums and for the whole day unless i shower i stink. When we dated the first time we never smelled during or after sex, im wondering how long he had the std maybe caused his sperm to smell, he claims its me being smelly but i notice after a day or two the smell is barely there but then two days of no sex there is no smell at all. I dont know what is going on its just embarrasing and i want it to be normal like it used to.
Stay away from that stinky std corner creep before he gives you some disease that doesn't clear up baby please.