my vagina hurts and burns when i pee why ?
I'm only 14 years old and i had sex for the first time on the 16th of august . My vagina hurts and burns when i pee or after i pee i don't know why ... Blood does not come out it just burns and hurt alot...  I can't tell my mother about this ! Can somebody help me ....?!
The most common reason for the symptoms is a UTI.  This has zero to do with your sexual status.  You have the right to speak to the doctor with out your mother present.  The doctor also cannot share the info without your consent.
Your mother would be none the wiser about whether or not you have had sex since it sounds like a UTI, which you can get regardless of sexual activity (for example, if you wipe the wrong direction).  Yes, intercourse does make it easier for bacteria to get up your urethra, but plenty of young children get them and they're certainly not sexually active.  Please don't be afraid to talk to your mother about health issues.  Even if it was something limited to you being sexually active, I'm sure she'd rather worry about getting you healthy and then talk to you about your decisions.  

You are young, and I think you know it.  You're not even at the legal age of consent.  Be careful and use a condom and guard yourself; a lot of boys that age are looking for sex and will say/do whatever it takes.  To avoid UTIs in the future, I would suggest peeing before and after sex to try to force bacteria out of that area and keep down the chances.
I'm pregnant and ever since it burns towards the end of my peeing. I have tried everything and nothing works. Does anybody have any suggestion's? It burns on the outside.
Sounds like a UTI I get them often from holding in my urine until the last minute where I'm dancing to go to the bathroom. Drink lots of cranberry juice that will ease the burning and pain then talk to a doctor for some antibiotics to rid it all together if you don't see a doctor it could get worst.
When i pee it really burns but then after a week its doesn't burn anymore but when im Finnish with my period the burning sensation comes back what should i do
what the hell are you doing having sex at 14!?!?! WTF