my vagina stinks from the inside how do i fix this
ok my vagina stinks from the inside if i put vinegar up there will it make is so i cant get pregnent and will it make it so the smell goes away cause it smells bad down there
No putting vinegar up there will not stop you getting pregnant. Sperm get onto an egg in the fallopian tube on the side of your uterus then stick to the wall of the uterus. Vinegar actually burns delicate skin so not a good idea to stick it up there.
The smell could be from an infection, thrush or just not washing properly.
Do you have a discharge? Is it white, green or yellow? Have you had unprotected sex?
Sometimes what we women think stinks is often just normal. I know recently I have been helping a friend move house and being active and my own smell is pretty gross but I am sweating alot and also ready for my period, so these things can affect the smell of the vaginal area.
Going by your symptoms, it looks like bacterial vaginosis to me. It is the most common cause of abnormal vaginal odor and discharge. It is caused by a change in the type of bacteria found in the vagina.

Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.