nausea, dizziness, spotting and pain
My last period was from April 15-25 (longer than normal), and I have a 30 day cycle.

I've been nauseous and dizzy for two weeks, with no other flu-like symptoms (besides fatigue).  I'm nauseous in the morning and dizzy at night...

I treated a diagnosed yeast infection (April 27) with canesten oral.  My discharge got worse (thick, heavy and white).  I didn't take a second dose.

Then I started spotting (May 1), with cramping.  The cramping is sharp, but only lasts a few minutes.  The blood is deep red in colour.  The spotting has only increased from light to moderate (the quantity is much like the 4th day of menstruation).  I've never had an early period in my life, and it seems like one.

I have hypothyroidism.  I had blood work done a few months ago, and everything was normal.
I also have a copper IUD, with no problems until now (I'm not sure if this is related).
I am 26 years old.
STD free.

Are these symptoms of an infection?
I'm terribly uncomfortable.
Hi there and welcome.  Gosh, you do have a complex situation.  I would call your doctor at this point.  I really would.  I think an exam sounds in order to sort out exactly what is going on.  Perhaps you have an infection.  Doubtful you are pregnant with the IUD and women typically do not get nausea early on in pregnancy (it starts on average the 6th to 7th week of pregnancy)---  but you of course would want to rule that out.  So, try to see your doctor in the near future.  peace and luck
Thanks for you input.  I went to see my gynecologist and she prescribed two antibiotics, and tested for prolactin and other hormonal levels.