nausea and abdominal discomfort
hi there
about six weeks ago two weeks before my period started i started feeling nausea and getting the feeling my period was coming i got my period but the nausea and that feeling that my period was coming has not gone awayfor two cycles i waske up feeling nauseated and go to bed feeling like it and constant feeling that my period is coming is still there does anyone have any ideas
no i dont have painful periods i dont even know they are coming  i get the normal pms two weeks before i get really eratic but the nausea and lower abdominal feeling just started with cramps up my vagina the only other time this ha happened is when i was pregnant but im not as i have had two cycles i dont like the constant nausea help
Sounds very much like the pms I have with endometriosis. The nausea is hormone-related. Do you have painful periods? You should go to the gynecologist and discuss your hormone levels.