need advice
Me and my baby dad been together 6 years off and on. We have a one year old son and maybe one on the way.we just broke us about 4 days ago cause I found out he was cheating on me he  had the girl number on block and he saved her name under his cousin name.... the only reason I found out about the girl was cause she texted his phone. I think the reason he started cheating was cause we always argued and fight. And when we argue he leaves. I just found out every time he leaves home he goes to the other girl house. Before he left when we broke up we had a fight and then my brother tried to right him. That really made my baby dad mad. I really want my baby daddy back cause we had so many plans and I'm very in love with him let me remind you he just got out of jail a month ago.
Hello how are you? Ok to be honest you can't chase him and make him be with you. The most you can do is talk it out with him. Men mature alot slower then we do and i been in your shoes. The best thing to do is to let him do him and eventually he will see what he is missing... The other girl is just a flaw in his life right now!! And if he care anything about you and yall son together he will be back. But that's when you need to give him the choice either be with you or go stay with her. Try to ease up with the arguing because leaving is a guys favorite way out and it could be an excuse so he can go do him... Also you should confront the other girl because if she is anything like a real women she wouldn't want your left overs!! Good luck try to work it out.