need major help???????

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

need major help???????

My questions is i havent started my period. my boobs are sore and i am having cramps. but not my period. what is wrong with me?
There are quite a few possibilities. Most likely, you could be pmsing and right before you start a period OR it could also be form some of hormonal cause such as from a pregnancy or birth control.

If you are several weeks late on your period and know you're not pregnant I suggest you meet with a gyn to make sure there are no serious causes.
Missed periods is the first sign of pregnancy. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Risa615 commented on Saw the babies again ...
jenniferand3 added the Pregnancy Tracker
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals