Aa
A
A
Close
need major help???????
My questions is i havent started my period. my boobs are sore and i am having cramps. but not my period. what is wrong with me?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1809109 tn?1331807377
There are quite a few possibilities. Most likely, you could be pmsing and right before you start a period OR it could also be form some of hormonal cause such as from a pregnancy or birth control.

If you are several weeks late on your period and know you're not pregnant I suggest you meet with a gyn to make sure there are no serious causes.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
Missed periods is the first sign of pregnancy. However to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
20 hrs ago
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
Dec 02
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on photo
Dec 02
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles