need some help !
i would like to know what are my chances of becoming pregnant . my last period was dec 29th on jan 18th me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom on but it got stuck inside me with sperm inside .couldnt get it out till 5-10 mins later . and on jan 19th we had unprotected sex and he came inside me and today i had brown discharge but it went away .i wont be expecting my period for a couple days . is it possible i could be pregnant???
After every how many days you get period?
I get them after every 23 days so my fertile period is about 8 days from the first day of period.If you could tell this, I might able to help.Generally looking at it, I don't believe you could be pregnant.As you could be fertile around 12,14 Jan.but you can have a pregnancy test.The sperm should be there before you ovulate.(the fertile period when egg is released.) not after you ovulated as the chances as less As the egg can only survive for12- 24 hours where as sperm can survive for 5-7 days under good conditions.
Regards