neuva ring
i have been using the neuva ring for 1 month... from the information i got... i was to insert on 1st day of cycle and it was effective immedily unless put in later than 1st day of period... i kept it in the entire time... took it out on july 30th like it said... i have yet to start my period... could if be messed up from the ring or am i possibly pregnant... my dr reassured me the neuva ring was accurate and safe to use... now i am worried!!! is it normal to not have started yet??? RIng is due back in on the 6th
The only BC I ever used was the neusa ring, I did the same you have done and the first couple months it would take a couple days before I started my AF. see if you start your AF in the next couple days and if you dont go back to see your doctor and let them know whats going on. to be causious you can take a HPT to be sure your not pregnant. good luck!