Women's Health Community
neuva ring
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neuva ring

i have been using the neuva ring for 1 month... from the information i got... i was to insert on 1st day of cycle and it was effective immedily unless put in later than 1st day of period... i kept it in the entire time... took it out on july 30th like it said... i have yet to start my period... could if be messed up from the ring or am i possibly pregnant... my dr reassured me the neuva ring was accurate and safe to use... now i am worried!!! is it normal to not have started yet??? RIng is due back in on the 6th