Women's Health Community
nipple itching and dryness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

nipple itching and dryness

For the past couple of weeks my right breast has been very itchy and dry on the nipple. Also my nipples are inverted, is that normal?  I'm only in my twenties ,is it possible for me to have breast cancer this young?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I agree with learner--inverted nipples are normal.  This might be TMI...but just to make you feel better about how common it is...after my children were born and I was trying to breast feed, when my breasts became engorged, my nipples inverted.  They have "shields" for this that draws them out.  So, no worries.  If devices exist to fix this, then lots of women must have them!!!
Blank
Could it be you might be pregnant?  I remember with a couple
of my pregnancies that I had alot of itching.  Also, sometimes
my bra causes me to itch.  Lotion is a good idea.
Blank
That doesnt sound like breast cancer... Have you been putting lotion on? That helps when Im dry.. Have you changed ur detergent? That could cause irritation.   An inverted nipple is also normal.. Doesnt sound like too much to worry about.  If it continues to bother you see ur doctor.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank