nipple pain and leaking?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

nipple pain and leaking?

I think this has happened before... same nipple.  It will be sore and then I notice something crusted over it and in the shower it turns white and usually some more white will come out.  It's a very small amount, and I can't make it happen (by squeezing, etc.), it just kind of goes and then stops.  It happens with breast pain and the nipple usually feels irritated (and looks slightly different than the other one? if that makes sense).  I notice that I tend to feel "hormonal" when this occurs (moodier, bloated, breast pain, etc.), but it's never been pregnancy (never have been).  I did notice a fairl large pimpley looking bump on the nipple recently.  I am on yasmin and take it continuosly.  

Is this something to worry about? If not, what the heck it is?
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on KTowne's status
Avatar n tn
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
krichar commented on photo
Aug 23
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals