no period for 3 months, not pregnant
I was on the pill for 7 years but stopped taking it mid-September. I have not had a period nor do I believe that I have ovulated since. I lost about 5 pounds due to stress in October and just recently moved to a new city, which also caused me stress. It has been almost 4 months since my last period and I am beginning to become concerned as I want to conceive soon. Should I be worried about my lack of period or could it just be caused by the stress and going off of the pill?
Stress can greatly impact your cycle, but I would definitely go to a doctor. A friend of mine went for months without her period and they found a non-cancerous tumor in her uterus. I can't say for sure, obviously, but it's something you should get checked out.
Thank you for your answer. I am going to get checked out the 27th. Was your friend still able to have children? I am SO afraid that I will not be able to have kids.