non stop vaginal bleeding

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

non stop vaginal bleeding

hi after having sex with my bf we found out that the condom broke so to be safe i toke the plan B pill

however after a day or two my vagina won't stop bleeding first it was jstu a mixture of bleeding iwth my pee then now it's jstu thick mixture of blood. i thoguth it might be from the plan B pill becuase of some werid effect and then i thoguth maybe it had to do with the sex my bf and i had before, becuase durign the intercourse i jstu start bleeding  in the middle of it.

coudl anyone please tell me what's going on. i odn't know what's happening
The PLAN B pill does cause you to have a period. so bleeding is normal, it doesnt kill the sperm, it removes the lining in your uterus so that no pregnancy can take, and the blood also flushes the sperm out so this bleeding may be totally normal. you'll probably find that it will stop on its own in less than a week, and your period will resume in 4 weeks. your period will now be on slightly different dates, but thats normal.

The Plan B pill could have also caused you to hemorrhage. If the bleeding gets worse or does not stop within a week or if you start feeling light headed, nausea, or severe abdominal pain go see a doctor immediately.
this same exact thing happened to me, I have been experiencing bloating and light bleeding since last week when I took the plan B pill after the condom broke.  There was also blood when my partner took the condom off.  I am not sure if I should go to the doctor or not, everything I have read online makes me think that I may have an STD? or i'm just paranoid.... yikes.
I've taken Plan B, and since it's like a whole crapload of hormones, you do get your period, and it really is the worst period of your life (or at least i thought so anyway). Don't worry, unless it goes on for a long time like kritta said.
I'm never taken Plan B again... The bleeding after is terrible.. atleast for me it was. I woke up with blood every where on the 2nd day of bleeding. I started bleeding exactly a week after taking the pill. I have to change pads more than I ever have on a reglar period, I even had to upgrade to super, and I have never had to use super. I almost went to the ER, because the bleeding was so much, but its the 3rd day of bleeding now and its slacking up some... But its still alot compared to what I'm used to. I have some abdominal pain, and clotting... My cycle is scheduled exactly a week after I started bleeding from plan b, I hope it doesnt come because that will be 2 straight weeks of a period!