odd bleeding during period?
Monday I woke up early with cramps went to the bathroom and was bleeding I put a tampon in then fell back asleep about an hour later after my cramps went away. when I woke back up there was only old blood on the tampon but I put another one in and a few hours later when I went to the bathroom, no blood on either the tampon of when wiping.
So I didn't put another one in but then bled only a tad bit later (after intercourse) then put a tampon in, then before bed when I went to the bathroom again no blood.
I didn't bleed again until two days later (Thursday) in the morning/afternoon and it wasn't heavy but then again throughout the day and after changing my tampon again I didn't bleed at all, only old blood.
  since then I haven't been bleeding but felt a bit more like sick to my stomach a little. any idea as to why this happened. sorry for the long post just trying to get everything in.
..