odorless white discharge, no itch
I am a sexually active 22 year old female. My last period was 2 weeks ago. I masturbated today (no penetration) and an hour later noticed that my underwear had a thick white discharge ALL over it. My vagina didn't smell any different, except maybe a bit sweeter but otherwise nothing unusual going on with the scent. my vag feels perfectly fine, no swelling, no itching, no tingling. I had sex doggy style about a week ago and noticed that it was somewhat uncomfortable/painful, but i hadn't had sex in months prior to that so i related it to quickly going from inactive to active. i think i got this last month around the time of ovulation, but i doubt its ovulation discharge.

so i'm wondering, if it's white, odorless, thick, and doesnt itch and has happened last month (and maybe even the month before, mildly) wtf is going on?

the lack of itching is really throwing me off in terms of self diagnosis.
It's called egg white cervical mucous (EWCM).  It means you are about to ovulate,  It's also the most sperm friendly, so if you don't want to get pregnant make sure you use protection if you have sex the next couple of days.