ohhh periods!
So heres the thing i have a three year old and about a year after he was born i had a miscarriage. My cycle is usually every 30 days to the dot and last 4 days. Last time it was 61 days now i am on day 39 and still nothing. About a week ago i experienced some light dark redish brownish bleeding when i wiped but that was it. still no period...i dont know what is going on with my body! help
Delayed periods are mostly due to pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.