one couple>one affair< one pregnantcy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

one couple&gt;one affair&lt; one pregnantcy

I know it sounds horrible...but I cheated on my boyfriend October 2nd, the person I cheated with was an old "mistake", although he pulled out that was the only method of BC we used. Although we are very much in love(my BF & I), we were just having a rough patch and I fell weak enough to stray. That is the only time I ever had sex with any other person other then my partner. The very first week in November, I believe it was like the 6 or 7th, somewhere around there I took a home pregnancy test....which came back positive! On Halloween Night I was sensitive, feeling a little nausea, ya know the norm first signs of preg. So my question is, what are the chances of this baby not being my boyfriends? We have sex often and do not use protection ever. My periods are usually pretty normal and I know I had one in mid to late September, but do not know exact dates! I have no insurance, i don't know what I'm going to do as of right now. But if decided to keep the baby I need to know if the potential father is or isn't my longterm BF. Please Help. And Please don't judge, I am not a primiscuous person at all. I don't even know what happened really...Help me....
Sweetie, don't worry. I've been in the same position. I have a boyfriend of 1 1/2 year and Ive done the same thing. My guess is that it's your boyfriend's child but you can never be 100% sure unless he takes a blood test if you keep the baby. I am not a fan of abortion but sometimes it is the best option. Just make the decision that is right for you. Also if you don't make good income there is a medical insurance program called ACCESS and they help people with little or no income get the medicine and treatment they need. So that might help. My opinion is you should talk to your bf as soon as possible about the situation. Best of luck. If you have any more problems let me know.
you can't just guess it's your b/f's b/c you have sex with him more. the pull out method is NOT b/c. so  you're going to need a paternity test once the baby is born and you need to come clean with him about what you did. the worst thing you can do is to just let it go and not tell him knowing there is a possibility that child is not his.