Women's Health Community
oral sex and yeast infection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

oral sex and yeast infection

Oral Sex and Yeast Infection
17 minutes ago in the Women's Health Community
okay ive been on birth control and ive been having this ichy swelling inside my vigina (vagina) and i think its a yeast infectiton but what i want to know is my friend have one to and her boyfriend wants to give her oral sex and finger her also and i wanted to know that can you recieve oral sex if you have a yeast infection with out anything going on ? cause im scraed...
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
209987_tn?1418913008
Ever hear of thrush? It's what they call a yeast infection when a baby has it in it's mouth.
Yeast infections can be passed back and forth from the man to the woman as well.

He can give her oral pleasure if he wants to, but I think it would smell terrible and taste pretty nasty. Tell her to tell her boyfriend to use Scope or something afterwards. lol
It won't kill him, but....yuck. lol
Blank
1434838_tn?1285407732
thanks but my boyfriend dont know that i have a yeast infection and ive never had one before and well u might want to have sex on try to finger me and he like to put his finger in his mouth and i dont know how to say no but im going to the store and get some meds and i supose to c him for labor day and do you think it will be gone if i used it onced today and going get somthing else tommorrow ? and what should i do bout my bf
Blank
Hi I love giving oral sex to my girlfriend but everytime I do 2 days later she gets a yeast infection what causes this....could anybody let me know Thanks
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Could be coincidence. Or you are passing it to her.  How about some mouth wash prior and see if that helps (the prohealth kind that kills bacteria and such).  good luck
Blank
Hi, every time I go down on my bf, I get yeast infections. Is this caused from my bf, or is it me?
What can I do about it?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank