oral sex and yeast infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

oral sex and yeast infection

Oral Sex and Yeast Infection
17 minutes ago in the Women's Health Community
okay ive been on birth control and ive been having this ichy swelling inside my vigina (vagina) and i think its a yeast infectiton but what i want to know is my friend have one to and her boyfriend wants to give her oral sex and finger her also and i wanted to know that can you recieve oral sex if you have a yeast infection with out anything going on ? cause im scraed...
Ever hear of thrush? It's what they call a yeast infection when a baby has it in it's mouth.
Yeast infections can be passed back and forth from the man to the woman as well.

He can give her oral pleasure if he wants to, but I think it would smell terrible and taste pretty nasty. Tell her to tell her boyfriend to use Scope or something afterwards. lol
It won't kill him, but....yuck. lol
thanks but my boyfriend dont know that i have a yeast infection and ive never had one before and well u might want to have sex on try to finger me and he like to put his finger in his mouth and i dont know how to say no but im going to the store and get some meds and i supose to c him for labor day and do you think it will be gone if i used it onced today and going get somthing else tommorrow ? and what should i do bout my bf
Hi I love giving oral sex to my girlfriend but everytime I do 2 days later she gets a yeast infection what causes this....could anybody let me know Thanks
Could be coincidence. Or you are passing it to her.  How about some mouth wash prior and see if that helps (the prohealth kind that kills bacteria and such).  good luck
Hi, every time I go down on my bf, I get yeast infections. Is this caused from my bf, or is it me?
What can I do about it?