oral thrush and mouth ulcers

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

oral thrush and mouth ulcers

I hope that someone has a home remedy for this. I started having oral thrush and mouth ulcers right before I found out that I have hypothyroidism.I also had a yeast infection.I've tried three rounds of Duflican and Magic Mouthwash.I got rid of the yeast infection, but I still have the thrush and ulcers.My dr. said that he might have misdiagnosed, and that it wasn't thrush.He wrote another RX for another kind of mouthwash, something to do with allergies.That didn't help either.I'm trying 5 drops of tea tree oil in water and using that as a mouthwash.So far, no luck. Has anyone had success treating this problem? Thanks.
Cat
HI I DON'T IF THIS WILL HELP OR NOT,BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.I HAD SOMETHING SIMILAR WHEN I WAS A LITTLE GIRL.THE DOCTOR GAVE ME 2 TYPES OF ANTIBIOTICS,AND TOLD MY MOMA TO MIX UP ONE CAP OF PEROIDE IN SMALL CUP OF WARM WATER,HALF CUP OF WARM WATER TO BE EXACT I CALLED MY MOMA TO MAKE SURE BEFORE I WROTE YOU.THEN 2 HOURS LATER HALF CUP OF WARM WATER WITH EPSOM SALT,1 TEASPOON.RINSE YOUR MOUTH WITH ALL OF THE SOLUTIONS.DO THIS EVERY TWO HOURS WITH EACH YOU ROTATE WITH EACH ONE.ALL SO DON'T DRINK ANY THING WITH ACID IN IT.TRY THIS FOR 10 DAYS,IF YOU DON'T SEE A DIFFERENCE WITHIN 3 DAYS GO BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD ANY BLOOD WORK DONE?SOUNDS LIKE IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME BLOOD DRAWN.HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THIS?I KNOW YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO ANSWER KNOW MORE OF YOUR POSTS OR TALK TO ME,BUT I CAN'T LET YOU SUFFER,AND IF KNOW ONE ELSE ANSWERS YOUR POST IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL SO BAD.SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ON AND TELL ME HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD THIS O.K. HON.I WANT TO HELP YOU,ALL RIGHT.I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER CATS.TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF.GOD BLESS YOU.TNT406
hi i dont know much about your problem ive neva had that before but i just wanted to say thanx for the advice you gave me and it all worked out fine
I was glad to offer the advice.It's tough being a woman,but I'd rather be a woman than a man.(LOL)
Cat
Hey girl, everything o. k. with you?As far as the peroxide mixed in water,that's what I was going to try next.But I didn't know about the epsom salt in water.I'lll try both . Thanks for the info and hope you're doing o.k.
Cat
I have had oral thrush for 6 months now. I have tried medicine from the Doctor, tea tree oil in water, and even some herbal remedies called Cenax I think. Now I tried Peroxide and water. It left little white patches on the inside of my lip!

I am not sure if that is good or bad. I was hoping to get your input on how things went with your peroxide use.

Alison
Paxiled commented on Gross Things Beef Cat...
46 mins ago
atchiyyamma is ... Comment
53 mins ago
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals