outer labia/vigina lips
Just a question to find out if normal and if so for a confidence boost.
Labia / vigina lips hang out slighty, have always hated to look at them. But one night my BF asked the question "why are they like that?? Is it because you have slept with alot of people?" I know the answer to that question is No. But knowing he has had a few made me wonder is it normal? Why dont i have a "neat and tidy" vigina?? Obviously this has blown my confidence in the bedroom and made me wonder even more is they are normal just when i was starting to except i cant change it. Please help is it normal? i know every1 is different but its an embarrasing question to ask ya mates for reassuarance! Do guys find it unattractive?
hey

its completely normal, dnt worry about it, there was a dawn porter programme on it i think and that was explaining that more woman have that than a neat and tidy one!

be confident,no worries