ovarian cyst and heavy bleeding
im 26 i have two kids and recently found out.i have an ovarian cyst on my left ovary i had to make a trip to the er recently and they confirmed this my periods have been irregular since my daughter was born she is.now 16 months old in the past few months i havnt even had a period at all then the other day after intercourse it has become very painful again and im bleeding so heavily i have to use a depends bc it way too much for a pad, is this heavy bleeding normal i also have alot of pain and my tummy feels really full i cant eat hardly ne thing it hurts to go to the bathroom and im starting to feel weak i so have a doctors appt but the soonest they could get me in is next week im freaking out the symptoms.i have r keeping my from doing.my daily routine.all i can do is.lay on the couch :(
Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that can form in the ovaries. They are common in child bearing age.  Mostly they are symptomless But Ovarian cysts can, however, cause problems if they twist, bleed, or rupture. Other than that the possibility of endometriosis also should be ruled out in your case.
Get an ultrasound abdomen done to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.