ovarian problems?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

ovarian problems?

I HAVE FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS NOW HAD PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE RIGHT WHERE MY OVARY IS , I HAVE HAD 3 CHILDREN, I DID HAVE A SCAN ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND THEY SAW A SHADOW THAT THEY SAID WAS PROBABLY TRAPPED WIND, THAT WAS ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO, BUT IM GETTING REALLY TIRED AND HAVE REALLY BAD BACK ACHE AND SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE A KNIFE IS BEING STABBED INTO ME THROUGH MY BACKSIDE,MY PERIODS LATELY HAVE BEEN REALLY HEAVY, WHAT IS CAUSING THESE PROBLEMS.
Hi there,
No one here will be able to tell you what is causing these problems.  You should call your doctor and have them check it out.  If it's been going on for 3 years that is too long to live with pain.

If it turns out you have an ovarian cyst, there is an ovarian cyst forum and people over there will possibly be able to answer your questions.

Good luck to you!
Hi , it could be a many things, a cyst , endometriosis or something else . I would go to my doctor and ask for a TVUS and see if  that  can determine whats wrong. I must say that I had all of those symptoms when I had endo and cysts but as I say many things could be causing your symptoms so definately  the doctor should be the next port of call .
Good luck  Angie