ovulation and breastfeeding
hi i was wondering if it was possible to get that gooey egg whity stuff that u get when ovulation occurs and not ovulate or release an egg ive had this for about 4 days now and have had lots of unprotected sex whats the odds of getting pregnant any advice please. however i am breastfeeding my 13 week old baby and have had a period a while back i think this may have been caused by taking the pill for a couple of weeks i stoppeed promptly it made me bleed often would that have been a period i stoped taking them when baby was 8weeks old whats the odds of getting your period back so fast and ovulating my baby only feeds around 6 times in 24 hours she sleeps from around 10 at night till 6 in the morning however her last breastfeed is at about 7.30pm as i supplement so daddy can feed so thats around 10 hours without breastfeed does that blow the LAM metod out do you think would it still be effective?also i have been getting slight cramping for ova aweek nearly two maybe fairly consistantly in my lower abdomen as well as being tired with sore breasts on and off has anyone else experienced this i was going to go to docs about it but dont no if thats normal thank you all so very much look forward to the advice
it is possible to become pregnant while you breast feed.  especialy since you already had one period and are supplimenting.  It sounds like you are ovulating.  PLease keep us posted

Lisa
If you have already had a period after the birth of your baby, are supplementing the feedings with formula, and you have egg-white mucus then I'd say your chances of ovulation are pretty good.

You're much more brave than me -- to be thinking of another baby at only 13 weeks post-partum!  :-)

Good luck, keep us posted.
one of my friends breast feeds and she just found out she is PG again....her baby is 2 mos old. she is due a month before her 1st b-day....you can BF and get PG!!!

love and hugs...kimmie