pain around my belly button

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pain around my belly button

so i have been having weird pains around my belly button.....and i would like to know if any one could tell me what this is from.
I wanted to ask have you ever had any surgeries around your bellybutton?I have a small pea sized lump on the right side of my belly button the doctor said it is scar tissue.Also there is what they call fatty tissue because my sister has that but the doctor won't do anything unless it gets to where it bothers her all the time.Hope this helps.
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me. Yest I had noticed my belly button oozing a little blood and fluid. It was hurting to sit down and anything pressing on it. On putting pressure on it was really painful (deep pain) that radiated outwards. I also noticed a small hard lump inside (behind) my bellybutton (seemed to be under skin). It is very painful when pressed in.  I have never had this before and it didn't go away overnight. There is nothing visable on the outside and no swelling. As I said it seems to be inside/under the skin of my bellybutton but right in the centre.

Please help as I am really worried and won't goto GP cos she is rude when I go.

Thanx
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals