pain in left breast and rib cage
Hi, i'm 22 years old, i've never been pregnant, and I never experience pain.  in my breasts during my monthly cycle. It feels really sore underneath my breast, and my ribs on the left side are also sore. When I touch the bone under my breast it hurts really bad. It also hurts during physical activity. Sometimes it gets so bad that I can barely breathe.if I cough sneeze or try to take a deep I feel a lot of pain under underneath my breast. The pain is mostly occurring at the  top of  left rib cage, but today I started feeling a shooting pain in my left nipple. And around the nipple area. I can't lift anything and I can't lie on my back, I don't see any bruises in the area, no bumps or anything. Its been three days and it has gotten worse each day. Help :(
These symptoms can be due to costochondritis or tietze syndrome which is a benign, painful, nonsuppurative localized swelling of the costosternal, sternoclavicular, or costochondral joints, most often involving the area of the second and third ribs.

Lower rib pain syndromes are also there. This condition is characterized by pain in the lower chest or upper abdomen, a tender spot on the costal margin, and reproduction of the pain by pressing on the spot.

I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a physician.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.