pain in left ovary and left side of cervix
my mom is 79 yrs old, she is having pain on her left side near ovary and has a lump on the inside of her cervix. She has been to her gynecologist and he tried lancing it and nothing came out. He has never seen anything like this before. sent her home with some antibotics, she has been taking them for two days, lump seems to be getting bigger and the pain is still on her left side. What do you recommend I do with her now? Is there another doctor she can go to, to find out what is going on? Please Help!!!!!
Your mother needs to consult a gynecologist immediately and get this cervical lump evaluated. Pain can be due to pelvic inflammatory disease as well. She needs to get an ultrasound uterus and ovaries and a biopsy of the cervical growth done to rule out any cervical malignancy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.