Women's Health Community
pain in lower abdomin(abdomen) and foul smelling discharge
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in lower abdomin(abdomen) and foul smelling discharge

recently my partner and i have noticed that my discharge is foul smelling like an alchahol bitter type of smell, along with that i have had lower left abdominal sharp pains. it sometimes hurts when i go to the toilet and also my turine smells very potent as well though i drink lots of water, i do not have any sexually transmitted diseases or infections so what could it be.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Perhaps you have infection in your bladder or urinary tract - this can cause abdominal pain and offensive smelling urine which is painful to pee.  You need to see a doctor, and sooner rather than later.  Have you had a recent check for sexually transmitted diseases?  You need to get one as foul smelling discharge and abdominal pain is common for a number of sexually transmitted infections.  Any sexual partners you have should be tested too. See your doctor for more info.
Blank
I'm having penile discharge and running stomach + pains when urinating and also itching inside my penis. I think i might have STD but don't know which and how dangerous it is
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank