pain in ovaries/lower ab after sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

pain in ovaries/lower ab after sex

About a week ago, me and my boyfriend had sex and it hurt on the right side when he thrusted. I figured it was because I was ovulating during that time & my egg was coming from that ovary?

Well, today, after we had sex, both of my ovaries hurt/ached (not really sharp pains) Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I did not figure it was an ovarian cyst because it hurt in both ovaries. Could I have a yeast infection? Very sure it could not be any type of STD.

i just found out that i have an ovarian cyst on my right side. yes, you mostly will hurt on the right side. but sometimes, i hurt on both sides. incase you do, go and get it checked by an ultrasound. sex and excersize can rupture it so becareful just incase. i hope thats not the case for you, but etiher way, you should go and get it checked faaast.
Avatar n tn
Thanks. I don't think it is an ovarian cyst, just because it was severely on both sides and I didnt figure the chances were good that I had cysts on both ovaries. I just did not want to irritate something by having sex.
Is it normal to have pain in your ovaries after masturbation? (rub of the clit) because I do and I have no idea why. And I bleed a little bit after every time. I need answers pleaseeee
KTowne commented on photo
29 mins ago
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
40 mins ago
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals