pain in ovaries/lower ab after sex
About a week ago, me and my boyfriend had sex and it hurt on the right side when he thrusted. I figured it was because I was ovulating during that time & my egg was coming from that ovary?

Well, today, after we had sex, both of my ovaries hurt/ached (not really sharp pains) Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I did not figure it was an ovarian cyst because it hurt in both ovaries. Could I have a yeast infection? Very sure it could not be any type of STD.

i just found out that i have an ovarian cyst on my right side. yes, you mostly will hurt on the right side. but sometimes, i hurt on both sides. incase you do, go and get it checked by an ultrasound. sex and excersize can rupture it so becareful just incase. i hope thats not the case for you, but etiher way, you should go and get it checked faaast.
Thanks. I don't think it is an ovarian cyst, just because it was severely on both sides and I didnt figure the chances were good that I had cysts on both ovaries. I just did not want to irritate something by having sex.
Is it normal to have pain in your ovaries after masturbation? (rub of the clit) because I do and I have no idea why. And I bleed a little bit after every time. I need answers pleaseeee