Women's Health Community
pain in ovaries
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in ovaries

Hello, I was wondering if anybody had this happen to them. About six months ago, I woke up, and and sever pain, in my left and right side, where my ovary are. It lasted all day, and was so bad, I couldnt move, I had pain in my ovaries before and had always went to the Er, and they never could find nothing, I have no insurance so i was not wanting to go and them tell me nothing was wrong,, well like midnight that night the pain finally eased up. I made appointment the next day for the Doc, I all all the test, and they said nothing was wrong,, well for the last six months I have pain usually in my right side, everyday, Around my ovulation time, is always the worst,,
When, I had it the first time, it was so bad, i couldnt. put pressure on my lower belly, it hurt so bad all the way across, It has never, hurt like that before, but i still have pain, all the time on one side or the other, The pain feels like someone squeezing my ovires,and I feel like my ovaries or heavy.. I just don't know if I should go back to the doc, sence the all the test came back fine,,, I just want to know why I am hurting like I am..
Thanks
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
99627_tn?1301274552
baby4me is right. It sounds like ovarian cyst. I had very bad pains before in and out of ER. They did U/S, they could not find anything. Finally they did Ct scan abd there was a cyst on my right ovary. I had the cyst removed through laporascopy. Good luck
Blank
Ovarian cysts is something I have been dealing with since I was thirteen (I am now 30) birth control pills can help alleviate the symptoms, so can pregnancy.  They hurt really bad when they burst, so maybe they didn't see anything on the sonograms because of this.  My doctor monitors me on a regular basis to ensure they do not get too big.  Don't be afraid to take something for the pain, it's pretty much all you can do.
Blank
It sounds to me like a ovarian cyst. Did you have an u/s? Especially if it is worse around ovulation time. Good luck!
Blank
97615_tn?1212682189
I always have ovulation pain.  That is how I conceived my son.  The dr couldnt do anything for mine either.  
Blank
I experienced the same pain,when went oto Er there was nothing the dcoe could do for me, except give me pain medicine, the said take pelvic rest. this is a ongoing pain and doc make you feel like the pain does not exsist. I go to the doc on Monday I am goting to request an ultra sound. maybe you should try that.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...