pain in vagina
I have been married for 12 years and know I am not pregnant(tubes tied). I have been having sharp pains inside my vagina. It feels like their is a bubble that needs to pop. sounds weird but it's true. it is very painful to sit down. Also, I should be starting my period in about 2 1/2 weeks. it really hurts and I am starting to get worried.the pains shoot up like a knife going in me or something. I don't know how else to explain it. if anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!   P.s. I know it's not a std either.
GO TO THE DOCTOR!!! I had similar symptoms and it was Pelvic inflammatory disease. I hope this isn't the case with you BUT PLEASE, GO TO THE DOCTOR!! It can be VERY serious.
thanks for the advice. I looked up what u said and I don't think that is it. I don't really know how to explain it really. It feels like I have gas in there. Then sharp pains .I feel like I want to push it out. I am not bleeding, so maybe that is a good sign. I have been checking the post all day, I feel like I am the only one having this problem. If anyone else has any ideas let me know. thanks!
regardless call the dr or go to the dr! that couldn't be a good sign.  it could very well be PID!
I agree, see your doctor... but it may not be an issue with your vagina at all.
i have been having the same problem, and the dr. did say i have an "inflamed pelvis" or pid, and also fluid in my pelvis. we have yet to find out the reason for this, and it is not true that it is always caused by a std. you can get it from getting bacteria in there too