pain near bikini line and vagina discharge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

I have been having a pain on my inner thigh and near my bikini line.  At time it hurts when I walk or when I open and close my leg.  I have also been having discharge on and off for the last three months.  My doctor said it was a yeast infection and then I was diagnoised with Chlamydia. The discharge never left and I re-tested for Chlamydia and it was negative.  I am concerned about this discharge and I am wondering if the pain is related.  Could I have some form of cancer or something and don't know, or possibly another type of S.T.D.?
Avatar n tn
Are there any bumps near your bikini line?  If there are, it could be a cyst.  My friend suffers greatly from them.  Even surgical removal really did not help.  

Gina
Avatar n tn
Yes, I have the same question for you - the pain on your thigh near your bikini line, is there a bump there or a sore or something?  Or are you saying it's pain from the muscle?
Avatar n tn
I believe you have lymph nodes along your bikini line, so if you have an infection, they may be tender.  It's kinda like when you get a head cold and your lymph nodes sometimes swell in your neck and throat area.
Avatar n tn
Hello, I have had pretty severe discharged for years and has only gotten worse as I've gotten older. Its extremely annoying sometimes causes me to wear tampons (which you shouldnt do unless your on your cycle!!) or a pad. I've stopped using tampons and only use pads now and its still ungoing. Then a year ago I found out I had HPV with genital warts... got those removed and everything was fine. Then they have come back and now I have a large hard lump on my left side.. right near the crease of my leg and pelvic bone. Its under the skin and now I can kind of see it. As of the last week I've had increased discharge.. I dont have health insurance so i'm going to planned parenthood this week to find out whats going on! I would say its probably a cyst because if you have discharge from any part of your body that usually means theres a cyst.
Avatar n tn
I have something similar at the moment its in the crease between my leg and pelvic bone - my bikini line and it hurts to walk or when i sit funny. If i press deep i can feel a lump under the skin which really hurts and i didnt know whether to get it checked out or whether it was just a swollen gland and whether you get glands there?
Im going thru da same pain between my bikini line an inner thigh an ive been dischargin heavely 2 wat cud dat be.
KTowne Been worried that my sympto... Comment
KTowne commented on zara2010's status
lazycat333 I am a bit worried. Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals