pain on left side after rough sex
I will like to know why after having rough sex with my husband , a day or two after i start feeling a bit of discomfort on the lower left side of my pelvic area?  I am 46 years of age and at the time I do enjoy every dit of it.During the process I don't feel any sort of pain or discomfort.It don't always happens, but it do happen. Has this happen to any one out there? I will like to know.I am not having any unusal discharge, so I don't think it is an infection.
it may be a cyst. the same thing happened to me and my gyno had to remove a cyst on my right ovary...get it checked out!!
i get that 2 and i have polycistic ovary syndrome they can be very painfull even though some docs might tell you that you shouldnt feel them at all at the age of 17 i found out i had 32 cysts on my right ovary and 28 on the left. they still come and with difernt cycles but i bleed after sex and cramp all the next day and have spotting hope i helped in some way. you should have an ultrasound done just to make sure you dont have fibroids at your age it gets dangerous left undetected.
Thanks guys for your views. I did go to the doc at one time and he did the usuall hand examination and did not find a thing. I am ok now pain has gone, so I am wondering if it could have been a muscle in the ovaries that get work up? Sometimes we discover that we have muscle in some places we never thought off. What do u think?
You also may have had a cyst that went away.  Often Ovarian cysts are only temporary and go away on their own in a few days to a couple of weeks.  As someone who has had several cysts since my early twenties I've learned they can manifest themselves in different ways and different levels of severity.  If that is all it was that is totally normal.  I'm happy to hear the problem seems to have fixed itself.