pain
I am 18 years old,sexualy active for 2 years now,and 3 days ago while i was having sex,during penetration i didnt feel any  pain ,but after a few minutes it became unbearable..and I had to stay still for a couple of hours until it faded ..my period always comes on the 32nd or 34th day ,but now its late, my last period was on 22.5.2013.
This has happened a few times before,that my period comes late..i dont feel any pregnancy  simptomes. and my boyfriend and me always use protection and we are careful. What should I do ? Is it possible that what happened two days ago could disrupted my period ?
Usually pain during the initial stages of penetration is due to UTI and vaginal infection or vaginitis, a tight vaginal wall, sores at the mouth of vagina or vestibulitis, vulvodynia or a dry vagina (frictional injury), thrush or fungal infection. Pain on deep penetration is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic tumors, cervical and uterine infections and tumors. Depending on the site of pain during penetration, diagnosis can be made. You need to get it checked from your gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.