pain...could it just be a knot?
I am only 23 and woke up to pain in my upper left chest.  The pain has lasted all day. It hurts to lift anything with my left arm, when I take a deep breath of air, when I bend down I can feel the pain in my upper  left chest side. It feels like the pain is between my left breast and left shoulder blade. I dont think I tore anything because I havent lifted anything heavy or done any physical activitie that could of done so. I had my husband rub my upper back in the area of I am feeling pain but the pain still remains. My husband also tried to pop my back to see if a rib or something was out but nothing happened. What do think this is? Should I go to have it checked out? When I woke up this morning I THOUGHT I was going to have a heart attacked because it hurt just getting up.
i too suffer from this,i woke up the now in agony,a searing pain through my left breast abd shoulder blade and down my arm,i suffer from panic attacks and iam well used to the usual anxiety symptoms,ive not had this checked out so far as every time i go the doc they just think its axiety related,it could be but its so sore i panic and think im having a heart attack,i do lift my kisa alot and do alot of running about and not much resting,but i still see no reason as to why this suddendly came on throught he night,xx
I also woke in the night with a similar pain in the same place! I've had it now for 2 days, I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks And have since I was around 15 I'm now 22 however I'm not sure if it's linked! It's horrible I can't stop worrying about it and always think it's the worst case senario :( xxx