paine
pain in my left side for about a year. i went to the ER for it thay said it was my mucels  so why do i still have the pain
From your query you seem to be having left sided pain but you have not mentioned the site: chest/ abdomen or pelvic pain.
There are numerous causes for  left sided pelvic pain. Some of the common causes are Infection or inflammation of the organs present in the pelvis, pelvic adhesions, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, bladder problems, irritable bowel syndrome, uterine fibroids and pelvic inflammatory diseases (PID) .Endometriosis can cause chronic pelvic pain. Although pelvic pain may not always be an indication of some serious disorder, it is advisable for you to immediately see a gynecologist, for an accurate diagnosis as your further treatment depends on the diagnosis.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.