painful lump between anus anus and vagina
Hi i am 20 years old and i have a lump between my anus and vagina. Its about the size of my thumb and im pretty sure theres puss coming out of it. For months now ive noticed it was a bit painful and there was always a tiny bit of blood when i wiped but i never really thought there was anything wrong. I never checked if the bump was before that. When i was sexually active recently it became much more painful afterwards and has not been getting any better. It is painful in most things i do especially touching the area. What is it? What should i do?
It can be a boil or infected vaginal cyst. Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lump persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a gynecologist as you may need incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.